Sunday, October 3, 2010

you can translate the chinese.. you can.

你怎么那么无心?

Not trying your hardest to be with me?

You can walk down that road,

alone you go, with my soul.

Nothing in this life is free,

你找到家人,孤独找到了me.


i'll sink back into my hole,

the darkest cavern i will go,

easy rhymes will fill my heart,

and my lines will lack emotion and tear me apart.


with no fire, there is no warmth,

with no veins, there is no course.

four a.m i will see you go,

我们再见面,i still don't know.


i pull my strings from the puppeteer,

skip my classes and taste your tears.

reschedule my tests for you my dear,

but with no luck, it might be years.


the clouds are darkest around my birth,

and grow colder the more they hurt.

i'm sorry i'm callous and so

chilled,

可是 to navigate this river that has killed,

you must lack fear, and you must be skilled.


these poems only come from pain and sorrow,

like some wicked beast, scornful and hallow

还在浪费时间,

wondering where this began and ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment